vendredi 7 mars 2014

Ke$ha Leaves Rehab



Two months after  for an eating disorder, Ke$ha is leaving the facility and working on newchecking herself into rehab music.
"Happy to be back! Feeling healthy & working on tons of new music. I can't thank my fans enough for all the love & support u have given," she tweeted Thursday. "Life is beautiful. I'm so blessed to have u all."
"I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself but I've found it hard to practice," she said in a statement to People on January 3, 2014, when she announced that she would be entering rehab.

Her mother, Pebe Sebert, 57, also checked into the Timberline Knolls rehab center in Chicago just days after her famous daughter -- no word yet on if she has left the rehab facility as well.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes